More threads by Lonewolf

MHealthJo

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP
I am sure she can use some empathy to think of the strong difficulties that group members might be struggling with, and she used her ability of letting you know her feelings too. She looked after her needs and rights by doing that.

You can let her know your reaction was not intended and you are sorry next time you see her. It is most likely she will accept that and see the positive in that. Often makes it pretty easy for many people to forgive, and often forget all about it or put it out of mind.

(Even if not, you will still be able to hold your head high that you did the right thing and you took that positive caring action after your difficult moment.)

What a good opportunity to practise a moment of compassion toward your own humanity too.... in being a human with difficulties and negative moments like we all have...... apologising for a negative moment, but knowing you still have a right to be there and to keep going along the path. Practising seeing that you can still be accepted and cared about even after having a negative moment, and even when like anyone else you have trouble spots and room to grow.

This way you can turn a negative moment into a practise of positive things, and you grow a little bit every time you do that. xx

Last edited:

GDPR

GDPR
I just couldn't hold on to these intense feelings anymore and I really wish I could have controlled myself better! Im so angry, im no good at anger! I can suppress it a bit when im out! (until tonight)

There have been many times I haven't been able to control myself,especially at work.I always really beat myself up afterwards,but when I go back and apologize the next day, I'm always amazed at how forgiving others can be and how much a sincere apology can turn things around.

What's even more amazing to me is how much better it makes me feel. It feels like the end of the world when I lose control,and it's such a relief to realize it's not.

Lonewolf

AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!! Why am I fighting it? who am I fighting it for? what am I fighting it for? When is it ever going to end? How long do i have to keep struggling? Is it even worth it? (cos it doesn't feel like it is, to me!!) Does anyone really give a hoot whether im here or not? (answer-no!!) I wish I could just turn off!! What did I ever do that was so awful to be punished like this? I must deserve this!! The punishment usually fits the crime, so what did I do?? :eek:mg:

i would CARE ok and you did NOTHING to deserve the sadness you are in nor did any of us it just is what it is You are fighting because you want to live you want to find that peace One day it will come ok so you just keep holding on you take each day and get through it best way you know how hell take each minute and just get through them

MHealthJo

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP
We do care if you are here Reeper!

And I would find it very hard to believe that friends and acquaintances you have around you would not care.

Nope, sometimes feelings that happen do not fit any 'crime' - they are just very hard feelings that happen.

It is not fair........ but there it is.......

But if we give it enough time and work, sometimes there is some sort of meaning or purpose we can find in the aftermath....... Victor Frankl style.....

In the end we can find some way through our suffering and turn it into something........

The most important thing is to just keep remembering not to 'turn it back on ourselves'.......

This is tempting, because our minds are tempted to try to "make the world make sense".

But not everything makes sense in that sort of simplistic way. Maybe there is some sort of abstract thing we can't grasp, but we just must not take that temptation to believe suffering is always deserved or the sufferer's fault somehow. xox!

Lonewolf

Im afraid to say that when I am having a hard time the people around me seem to disappear, keep their distance!! I don't know, maybe I turn green or something??:eek:mg:

---------- Post Merged at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:03 PM ----------

Its ok. ive taken some steps and if it's meant to be, it will be!!! deeply sorry, I guess im not as strong as I shoud be!!! time will tell now! I aplogise!! :(

What is meant to be only you can make things happen only you can reach out for the support that is there. Call the hospital crisis line use the list Dr Baxter gave you and get support ok the people dont disappear we push them away Time to stop pushing them away reeper time to call and get help ok

Lonewolf

I've done it!! thanks for your support!! its gone too far this time!!! I apologise for wasting your time!! thanks for everything!!! what will be, will be now!! i just wait now!!!

Lonewolf

I can't tell you it might go against the forum rules!! feeling nicely drowsy now!!! thanks for asking, appreciate you all caring!!

You can stop it you can you have control to reach out for support to help you stop the pain only YOU can do that so pick up phone and call for that support call crisis line now or get someone to take you to hospital

GDPR

GDPR
I've done it!! thanks for your support!! its gone too far this time!!! I apologise for wasting your time!! thanks for everything!!! what will be, will be now!! i just wait now!!!

I hope that you survived this and will be able to come back and let us know that you're okay.I worried all night about you.

Retired

Let us hope this attempt did not complete and that Reeper can find the resources to to take back control of her life.

There is no such thing as a successful suicide because suicide is not a successful solution to any problem.

We all have problems in our lives, and it is up to each of us to reach out to our support system, and if there is no immediate or obvious support system, then there are professional resources such as the doctor, the therapist, the Emergency Department of the local hospital, local Crisis Hot Lines, Good Samaritans, Online support venues like Psychlinks...you are never alone, despite feeling loneliness and feelings of hopelessness.

There may seem to be reasons for dying, but in moments of clouded thinking, the reasons for living may not seem apparent. That is why reaching out is so important for someone contemplating suicide....to be able to see the reasons for living.

For every problem, there is a solution...and suicide is never the solution, because suicide is permanent and solves nothing.

There are much better solutions, but they must be tried.

We hope Reeper will come back to the Forum so we can look at other options for her safety.

If anyone following this thread feels they have been affected by Reeper's statements, please let us know how you feel, so we can discuss it.

Reeper i feel sad because i know what it is like to feel hope is all gone

Each time we push past that pain those thoughts then next time we say we got through last time we can again.

I do hope you listened and got help ok i know that step is very hard but i called crisis and they talk to you until your mind is calm again
i also use Good Samaritans they allow you to talk freely without fear of judgement so use them too ok

Please let us know you are ok We do care about you and if you left then you have affected us all

i am sorry we could not support you the way you needed the support

We are not professionals we cannot help you do you understand YOU and only you can do that by talking to your doctor by calling for help when in crisis

we care we will listen try to show you different options so please if you are ok let us know

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.