More threads by Allegro

Allegro

...I sank pretty quickly yesterday. I went from frustrated to depressed to trying to kill myself within a few hours. I guess I am lucky I failed, but it is a little hard to believe that. I am just so tired of everything. I am tired of "hanging on", of wondering whether it is I or someone inside who is feeling the emotions that I do. I know there is something happening on the inside b/c my psyche-doc was being rather cryptic the last time I saw him, and didn't want to answer some of my questions. I hate that even though I know it is probably for my own good, I suppose. At least, I know he always has my best interests in mind. Anyway, I am still here, for all the good that will do. I wish I could take a vacation from myself once in a while. I wish I could just side-line myself and let others take charge when things get difficult. But I can't, so oh, well. I hope this doesn't trigger anyone. Sorry, if it did. Thanks for listening.

Allegro :(

ThatLady

Just don't get tired of coming here and sharing your thoughts and feelings with us, hon. Even in the most difficult of times, it helps to know that there are those who care how you feel, and will try to understand and be there for you. That's what we're here for.

Hugs!

Halo

Hi Allegro.

I can relate to how you are feeling with wanting to take a vacation from yourself. I often think that it would be nice to just get away from my brain and just not have the obsessing and racing thoughts. Those are times when I really need to write and communicate on this forum with how I am honestly feeling.

This forum is a great place to open up and be honest and receive the love and support in return. I hope you to keep coming back here to share with us.

Take Care
Nancy

ThatLady

I can remember driving home from my therapist sessions through beautiful, wooded land. So often I found myself wishing I could become a deer, or an elf, or a rabbit and just pull the car over, get out, and run into the woods. I was sure it would be more peaceful there...that is, until whatever predator of the day was extant got on my heels. ;)

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.