More threads by Lonewolf

Ftbwgil

Hello Your thread really hit a chord with me. I am very sorry that you where betrayed. What happenned to you was not your fault. This was not because of you but because of those around you who where wrong. I too have a lot of betrayal in my past. For years I have been reliving the events of the past and trying to intellectualize it. Make sense of it. Every time I do I relive the scene again and again. and its always painfull I was mistreated for 14 years and once i left the abuse stopped but not in my mind. I kept on rehashing the events in order to understand. I wish you a lot of strenght and mostly love who you are. The person in the body. I am sure you are a great person and are very strong to be dealing with your situation. There are many out there who are hurting and do not even know it. Healing starts when we admit we need to grow and stop staying stuck. I hope I am not too forthright. Its easier said then done to work on recovery. the payout is wonderfull. The people around you did not know how to love they where ill. I was not able to forgive but have been succesfull in forgeting. As soon as I think of the perpatrators and start trying to figure things out too forgive I get knots in my stomach tight chest and relive it all over. Soo now I forget. As soon as I start thinking of the bad past I say FORGET. It was not your fault it has nothing to do with you. I hope you feel better and you deserve to love you in the present. The past and the future do not exist. Only the present exists. Good luck in your journey and believe me I could relate to your situation and encourage you to only seek positiveness and to discard immediatly all negativity. After a while it starts feeling good . Also a journal daily where you declare that you are well now and happy and that you attract kind loving people. If you say it often enough you start believing and then it happens :)

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.