More threads by Kevin Morais

I Developed Brain Damage and out of nowhere I could do Math, Graphic Arts, Write, Sing, and other Talents. My Psychologist AS AMAZING as she is doesn't deal with my Savant-ism because it is not her field of expertise. I am looking for a Psychologist who can Help me with this condition as it isolates me from others as Psychology I am on another Plain all alone. Can someone please reach out, I am a Textbook Study, my Math is off the Charts, I Count using Primes and Psychology Speaking Humans Cannot Spot Primes, Yet I do, this is Impossible. I am mostly alone and this is not healthy. I am looking for a Network of Savants as well would be nice so I'm not so lonely.

The Savant Syndrome hit me hard, over night I couldn't Draw then I Did this ... This is only a Sketch Anomation it's called a composite The finished one will be Amazing even more

https://vimeo.com/266528608

HUMANS CANNOT SPOT PRIMES I CAN THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE

I could do math, but the low level math like counting change stopped and High Level Math Developed, I Count using Primes, The Math Works 2 well, this is a 2 Log Based Wave Over Frequency, I can calculate 2 values by only knowing one value. https://stringchemistry.yolasite.com/Just download the images to read them better.

Here is a Video 1. Doing Primes and a 2. The Hadron Collider using Prime Strings (Particles), I can now predict what Particles (Waves) are produced by hitting them with Prime Particles (Waves)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6fJQ_PLaswa Math University Professor offered to buy this off of me, he was the only one that wasn't busy, I can't speak with any university professors as their to busy with Monkey Math

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nK7zlLJvEiY

The Math and Art is Amazing, I am a Textbook Study any help would be appreciated as my head feels like I've Blown a Head Gasket, the Psych Wards keep misdiagnosing my P.T.S.D. (I was given 5 different diagnosis over the years all WRONG) Which caused my Brain Damage by Being Neglected for over 10 Years. My Psychologist Confirmed the P.T.S.D. and Highly Suspects Savant syndrome but she never met a Savant their one in a million and she doesn't know anyone who can help me, by the way I Love below the poverty line, so money forget about it, but humans can't spot primes like Fish can't do Calculus, I count using Primes so I am a Textbook Study.

Can someone please Reach out and Help me? The P.T.S.D. is Properly being Treated today by a Psychiatrist FINALLY but the Damage is irreversible...They would always have students asses me as I am on ODSP If I was a Sports Athlete this never would have happened. The Low Level Functioning is getting worse and worse while the high level functioning is getting stronger...life's hard enough as it is and it's only getting harder.

Oh Here is a Free to Read book on Psychology I wrote It is Based on michel foucault work, he tryed using Yin and yang to describe sexuality, he failed but as a formal Martial Artist I completed his sexuality porton of the book as well. http://www.lulu.com/shop/ashes-mi/samari-psychology/paperback/product-22369379.html I've written like 5 books after the condition struck.

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
The Low Level Functioning is getting worse and worse while the high level functioning is getting stronger...life's hard enough as it is and it's only getting harder.

Can you give more examples of goals/activities that you are experiencing difficulty with?

A lot of mental disorders are arguably both a gift and a curse, e.g. articles/books on the gifts of depression, anxiety, and ADHD and articles/books on dealing with deficits in executive functioning, frustration tolerance, etc.

Can you give more examples of goals/activities that you are experiencing difficulty with?

A lot of mental disorders are arguably both a gift and a curse, e.g. articles/books on the gifts of depression, anxiety, and ADHD and articles/books on dealing with deficits in executive functioning, frustration tolerance, etc.

Things like daily tasks like bathing, counting change, conversations with people are becoming more difficult. But the Math is Getting More powerful...it's kind of like a car when it blows a head gasket, this is what my brain feels like. I really do need an Active MRI to see the damage but over 15 years I have been denied an Active MRI In Canada, probally cause I'm not a sports player. All in all I really just need a vacation, I go to the psych wards I get sicker. Was misdiagnosed 5 times but now the damage is done. Thanks for reaching out :) Your right it is a Curse and a Blessing ...

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
Are you having more problems conversing with your psychiatrist/psychologist as well? In any case, maybe some issues are partly situational or habitual and therefore subject to improvement.

Curious. Have you been given a reason for not getting a referral for an MRI?

Yes the Reason was it wasn't a Physical Brain Injury, My Brain Damage was caused by the Neglected P.T.S.D. and when they speak to me they say I have no Brain Damage, basically they already have their minds made up before they speak with me, I have been to 10 psychiatrist's and Not 1 took the extent of the damage serious, they think I am making it up, then out of all 10 not one knew what a savant even was, I need Nuro - Psychiatric Medicine where they do imaging. Basically I've been thrown in the garbage and was misdiagnosed by students, again if I was a Sports Hero this never would have happened, they do not believe me when I say the Damage if from Neglected P.T.S.D. having my brain release toxic chemicals from very little dopamine. One good thing is the Math is getting more and more Powerful, so there is a silver lining in the dark clouds. I can't get no Imaging in Canada Unless I Pay for it out of pocket and go to the States. Yea so in short, what I said to the Dr's went in one ear and right out the other. The ACTH (Fear Hormones Level Count was a 9 out of 10, they only find those levels in Suicide victims or the Soudures in War. I shouldn't even be alive with a 9 out of 10 ACTH Count, the count today is much lower than what it was in the past.

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
Personally, as I have learned more about psychology and self-help, I have found it less helpful to know what exactly is going on "under the hood" and more helpful to just see what has worked for other people or myself in the past. Solution Focused Therapy is partly based on a similar notion that sometimes the problem has nothing to do with the solution.

Also, I have learned that medications and even therapy are just part of the solution and that I need to be proactive on a daily basis with mental health hygiene in general, e.g. exercising and spending more time outdoors.

I have OCD but even reading what has helped people with bipolar disorder or borderline personality disorder has helped since a lot of mental disorders have similarities such as difficulty with emotion regulation, which is a focus of Marsha Linehan's DBT.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.