More threads by Hummingbird

Hi : This is a new post for me. I am very interested in most of the areas of psychology and especially the area of self-help. I think there is always something to be gained from sharing life's experiences and even if I don't have any pressing issues at the present time I may have in the future and if I can share some of my experiences and help someone on here why would I not.

Fiver

Hi : This is a new post for me. I am very interested in most of the areas of psychology and especially the area of self-help. I think there is always something to be gained from sharing life's experiences and even if I don't have any pressing issues at the present time I may have in the future and if I can share some of my experiences and help someone on here why would I not.

Hiya 'bird! Wow, have you found the right place to feed your intrigue. This treehouse is not only filled with threads asking questions and looking for support (which is freely yet judiciously offered,) but there are myriad links to articles which will take you to other sites with links to sites with links to other sites with linked articles (and by now I think you get my drift.)

I offer a caveat: Remember to come up for air once in a while, stretch your legs, and don't get so engrossed that you forget to eat. Just my own friendly advice. ;)

Retired

Welcome to Psychlinks, Hummingbird, and thanks for joining us. Please look around, ask questions, check out the various Forum discussion sections, and join in on any of the on going discussions.

:welcome2:

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.