• Quote of the Day
    "It is only too easy to compel a sensitive human being to feel guilty about anything."
    Morton Irving Seiden, posted by Daniel

Daniel

Forum Supporter
MVP
"In this family we fix our own problems. We use no psychiatrists, no therapists, no educated people of any kind."

~ Roseanne

Daniel

Forum Supporter
MVP
“Ever consider what pets must think of us? I mean, here we come back from a grocery store with the most amazing haul - chicken, pork, half a cow. They must think we're the greatest hunters on earth!”

― Anne Tyler, [WIKI]The Accidental Tourist[/WIKI]

Last edited:

Daniel

Forum Supporter
MVP
"Honesty always gives you the advantage of surprise in the House of Commons."

~ James Hacker (Paul Eddington) in [WIKI]Yes, Prime Minister[/WIKI]

Daniel

Forum Supporter
MVP
From a serious Amazon review:

"It was suggested by a wonderful pet psychic."

Daniel

Forum Supporter
MVP
Book review at Amazon:

Cognitive Neuroscience of Human Systems: Work and Everyday Life (Human Factors and Ergonomics), Forsythe, Chris, Liao, Huafei, Trumbo, Michael Christopher Stefan, Cardona-Rivera, Rogelio E., eBook - Amazon.com

It’s a book. It has words in it. Also pictures. I enjoy pictures, and I enjoy words. Therefore, I enjoyed this book. Bonus: it is hardcover, which was great for swatting a spider that got a little handsy. “How did a spider get handsy?” You may ask. A reasonable question, since they are known for being leggy. For that answer you will need to consult a book. Not this one, though, it does not cover spider-hands. For that, I deduct half star, which rounds up to 5 stars as Amazon views stars as an all-or-none phenomenon.

Daniel

Forum Supporter
MVP
"Why do you [therapists] have so many rules? It's not like you're real doctors."

~ Mom

Daniel

Forum Supporter
MVP
Corporate speak from a job ad:

"Daily tasks include support to new business expansion initiatives and cross-functional project teams while working hand-in-hand with strategic partners to ensure readiness for each assigned initiative."

David Baxter

Administrator
Translation: We have extra money in this years budget for hiring and we have to spend it or lose it but we have no idea what the candidate will actually be doing.

Top Bottom