More threads by Daniel E.

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
"In this family we fix our own problems. We use no psychiatrists, no therapists, no educated people of any kind."

~ Roseanne

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
“Ever consider what pets must think of us? I mean, here we come back from a grocery store with the most amazing haul - chicken, pork, half a cow. They must think we're the greatest hunters on earth!”

― Anne Tyler, The Accidental Tourist

Last edited:

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
Book review at Amazon:

Cognitive Neuroscience of Human Systems: Work and Everyday Life (Human Factors and Ergonomics), Forsythe, Chris, Liao, Huafei, Trumbo, Michael Christopher Stefan, Cardona-Rivera, Rogelio E., eBook - Amazon.com

It’s a book. It has words in it. Also pictures. I enjoy pictures, and I enjoy words. Therefore, I enjoyed this book. Bonus: it is hardcover, which was great for swatting a spider that got a little handsy. “How did a spider get handsy?” You may ask. A reasonable question, since they are known for being leggy. For that answer you will need to consult a book. Not this one, though, it does not cover spider-hands. For that, I deduct half star, which rounds up to 5 stars as Amazon views stars as an all-or-none phenomenon.

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
Corporate speak from a job ad:

"Daily tasks include support to new business expansion initiatives and cross-functional project teams while working hand-in-hand with strategic partners to ensure readiness for each assigned initiative."

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.