More threads by dont be crazy

first i just want to apoligise for deleting another thread i started in the welcome area. i hope you guys dont mind.

but i have a question about panic attacks. everything i have read about them says they are not deadly. the worst one i had i went to the emerge i had no idea it was a panic attack. i thought i was having a reaction to some antibiotics anyways by the time i got there my legs didnt work.

when the nurse at the hostiable put my finger in the little thing to get my pulse nothing showed up. so she tried the manual way and i think she was trying to get my blood pressure too. anyways she had a worried look come over her face. she rushed me back to the area where the ambulance paitences go and they hooked me up to a bunch of monitors.

as the doctor was looking at the monitor he was there right away. he said have you been doing any coacain . i said no no way i would never do coacain. he then said ok the only time he would be really worried ways if i had.

so i have always thought my vital signs must have looked like someone who was oding on coacain. so my question is could i have been gone past a panic attack and maybe have been going into shock

is it possiable in extreame cases to die of shock from a panic attack. i never asked him and it is something i have wondered ever since

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
My Psychiatrist always had told me, some seem like a stroke and some seem like a heart attack.

I asked once, why when my panic attacks went to the max level, I was exhausted for days. He had said that all the nerve endings go on overload, so it is a normal thing to be very tired afterwards.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.