More threads by Retired

foghlaim

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"touchups"?

is that anything like pushups or situps?

Guess u are out of touch with reality sometimes david.. lol
which is why no one responded to your question...hee hee..

get a grip dear boy ok... lol

HeartArt said:
Do the colours change over time such as from black to blue? How long does it take for them to fade?

Make sure the tattoo guy uses new, unused ink for each person too! :eww:
Maybe bring your own stuff to be sure they are sterile and ask for a discount.

LOL yeah, there is a difference between thr length of stay between ink and pigmant

and sun exposure will fade
soz short post
im in pain with my back! BLARG!

Yes the sun faids out tattoos and you can touch them up. some maybe painful just depends on ware it is and what kind of pain you can handle. And if you get a tattoo with a design like celtic and your exposed to the sun everything faids loses its design

Peanut

some maybe painful just depends on ware it is and what kind of pain you can handle
Where is it supposed to hurt the worst? The one on my shoulder blade hurt so badly that I started to blackout while I was getting it. I can't believe that you guys think that they don't hurt!!! Mine was way OUCH!! :shocked:

Toeless said:
The one on my shoulder blade hurt so badly that I started to blackout while I was getting it. I can't believe that you guys think that they don't hurt!!! Mine was way OUCH!! :shocked:

:eek:mg: :panic: Ouch!!!

HA

^^Phoenix^^ said:
LOL yeah, there is a difference between thr length of stay between ink and pigmant

Lol...yes, there most definitely is!

Hmmm...maybe people could just use ink instead and that way they wear off in a week and you can create a new one. And...there is no pain or risk of blood related diseases.

Toeless said:
some maybe painful just depends on ware it is and what kind of pain you can handle
Where is it supposed to hurt the worst? The one on my shoulder blade hurt so badly that I started to blackout while I was getting it. I can't believe that you guys think that they don't hurt!!! Mine was way OUCH!! :shocked:

they hurt most (apparently) on the boney area's, spine, ankles, etc. and toeless.... i NEVER said mine didn't hurt... mine freakin' KILLED!!! LOL I also nearly passed out... (your meant to eat sweets, and I was, and she made me eat them because i kept turning pale!!) hehehe,

I still want my phoenix though...

foghlaim

david: over here that would be "top of the pops" for us... lol:)
man are we getting old or wha... lol

Phoenix: do u think one day you will go and get your phoenix done.?

nsa

Peanut

and toeless.... i NEVER said mine didn't hurt... mine freakin' KILLED!!! LOL I also nearly passed out... (your meant to eat sweets, and I was, and she made me eat them because i kept turning pale!!) hehehe,
LOLOL :D That makes me feel a lot better--I was feeling all wimpy!! Thinking back I'm so glad I didn't know how bad it would be! For some reason I went into it thinking it was not going to hurt much! Mine was embarrassing too because it was in front of a window so everyone could watch you...I started to feel nauseous and wanted to go into the bathroom but they wouldn't let me because it wasn't sterile! So I had a trash can in front of me and everything, all in front of this huge window. :red: :red: Once you start though, you have to finish!

I'll have to see what a Phoenix is...I only know it as a city in Arizona.

nsa, yeah, just waiting for the money!! lol - and I heard that they are ending top of the pops!?!?!? :cry:

toeless, a phoenix is a fire bird. the legend goes that when it reaches an age it dies in a ball of flame and at sunlight, it rises from the ashes as a new bird. - and being tatooed infront of a window... thats harsh!! :shocked: it hurt less for me than I thought it was going too, but I had worked it up to something huuuge. its funny eh? its like going to a movie that you think is going to be great, and then your dissappointed or you think that the movie will be bad, and you love it. expectations are weird.

Well I didn't get my tattoo done or my other tat colored. I waited for 20 minutes from my tat guy. Then I had a busy weekend remodeling our house. we made a four foot door way opening to our living room to our dinning room. then we put in cabnites and made a deck out of paver's. all through that I got a sun burn on my face, behind my knee's, and a stripe across my back between my shorts and my shirt. Then I have to go and take a comp test at the college. eek I hate tests
and thats about it

does sound busy, but also sounds really cool. I personally love getting things done around the house. My nest. As well as a huge feeling of accomplishment.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.