More threads by forgetmenot

so are the things you tell us about your family. The proportion of the dysfunction you tell us about your family may be biased, and as such, comments made in here for your benefit, may be based on a false premise. To continue advising you on a course of action, or where there may be room for improvement seems to be redundant

you have no reason to believe my words but people who know of my families hell the proportion of the dysfunction why or how could you even understand i being the only one well of course i am common denominator but then you again haven't a clue how can i expect that from you. There are many doctors in all fields like stated who take away hope
i for one now know how little hope this is out there i don't want you advice Yuray iwas angry okay in pain and i will not post again about them or me this forum i see now not meant to be for the suffering sorry i offended anyone thank you all for your care and understanding and for the support you have given me take care okay stay strong CD you were first to care i hope your suffering goes away soon okay take care all of you.

Yuray

I have re-read the entire post. It does appear as though you are being ganged up on, especially when no one is taking your side, and suggesting your view is biased. If we are to speak truthfully on the matter, the truth has been spoken by contributors here as they see it. Because we don't see your life through your eyes, doesn't mean your life isn't obvious. We can only comment on what you say in here, and we have to try to discern the true, accurate meaning of your words, from what may be the knee jerk reactions you are feeling from your situation.

I hope your noticeable absence from these forums is because you are devoting positive actions towards your family, and not because of being offended by what has been said.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.