86.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 5

why

Cool. I love Corys (not to snack on though Dr. Baxter:D) We used to have four in our big tank when I just used to have one betta. They would freak him out, they way they "scurried" around. I get a kick out of them.

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
Cool. I love Corys (not to snack on though Dr. Baxter:D) We used to have four in our big tank when I just used to have one betta. They would freak him out, they way they "scurried" around. I get a kick out of them.

Yeah I really enjoy them. They always seem busy, but they are peaceful. I had some tetras but they always seemed to be fighting so I adopted them out, it was stressing me out to watch them. :blush: But the Corys seem to hang out together and play around which is fun to see.

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
You have to try them with a hot sesame sauce. Delicieux!

So see the threat of a doube dosage of Wasabi did not detur you from wanting to snack on my friends.

I will have to try harder to think of a deturant for you :teehee:

Oh, maybe this will make them seem less tasty to your palate. I just fed them freeze dried mosquito larvae :D

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
:panic: Dr. Baxter is breaching his own rule about "French" here....:panic:...NN, hide the Cory's - I'm smelling a hankering for Japanese food tonight on Dr. B's part.... :)

Don't forget the freeze dried mosquito larvae :D

Dragonfly

Global Moderator & Practitioner
Way, way cool, NicNak. Love fish - both in tanks and in the ocean. and I'm not even a cat! :lol:

df

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.