More threads by gooblax

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdw

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP
Love the Eagles - saw them in concert on their last tour - History of the Eagles. It was my favourite concert of all time.

GDPR

GDPR
With Mothers Day coming up soon I've been thinking about my Mom lately,and this song,it was one of her favs.

Harebells

That's gorgeous, Gooblax - fair play to you. Kind of surreal hearing someone's actual voice on the forum! I mean I know you're all real people out there, but...

Wow! Nice, Gooblax!
That's gorgeous, Gooblax - fair play to you. Kind of surreal hearing someone's actual voice on the forum! I mean I know you're all real people out there, but...

Thanks :) Anyone else play an instrument and want to record that, with or without singing? I thought Dr B played guitar if I remember correctly...?

Yeah it can be weird hearing other people's voices when you're used to reading posts instead.

You remember correctly, and I still own a guitar but it's been a while now since I have played it, due to a combination of illness and the resulting low energy.
Sorry to hear that. I hope you start to get back some energy as your recovery progresses.

Status
Not open for further replies.