More threads by Fiver

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
Yeah, but remember that anything Leary said after about 1961 was uttered under the influence of some hallucinogenic, so he's hardly an authority on anything...

... well, except maybe hallucinogens.

Jazzey

Account Closed
Yeah, but remember that anything Leary said after about 1961 was uttered under the influence of some hallucinogenic, so he's hardly an authority on anything...

... well, except maybe hallucinogens.

So, just so we're clear on the issue -any philosophical ideology that I may gain from him is bunk? Just clarifying...:lol:

Andy

MVP
:crazy:DOH! He's into the hard stuff now!

This little song goes out to you Daniel

YouTube - Patsy Cline - Crazy

Just kidding. That Red Buddah-White Bamboo :)crazy:) song is pretty funky and better since it picks up a little.

---------- Post added October 8th, 2009 at 03:19 AM ---------- Previous post was October 7th, 2009 at 11:56 PM ----------

Totally kidding. Just wanted to make sure you knew that as I have a weird sense of humour.:whistle:

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
I know how that is, getting songs like that caught in your head. Some of the music back then was so catchy, but not in an "in your face" kind of way.

Here is anothers that always catches me. Hope it doesn't get stuck in your head :teehee:

YouTube - The McCoys - Hang On Sloopy

YouTube - Bus Stop- The Hollies - 1966

This songs gets me stuck all the time. Giving warning now! :teehee: if you listen your own your own! :lol:

YouTube - Hermans Hermits - I'm into Something Good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lv8k0VI9tBc&feature=related

Andy

MVP
Oh man!:whistle: I'm wishing I didn't know how to whistle. Yes indeed, very catchy songs. :blush:I kind of love it though. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.