More threads by Fiver

Status
Not open for further replies.

the sister

Some of the lyrics may trigger in this song, Im not out to upset, this song sums up me and my life more than any other song ever written please just listen to the lyrics very carefully and you might understand me and my life a little better.

YouTube - David Bowie - Cygnet Committee

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

another song that means alot to me.

YouTube - Johnny Cash Hurt

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

YouTube - Radiohead - No Surprises

Last edited by a moderator:

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
Yes:

Water in the Ground is the highly-anticipated third release from Catherine MacLellan—a stunning collection that features some of the most prominent roots musicians in Canada, including Treasa Levasseur, Justin Rutledge and David Baxter.

Yes, he's *cough* I mean I've also been involved in projects with Alanis Morrissette, Alannah Myles, and others. :)

Jazzey

Account Closed
:lol: You're a busy man Dr. Baxter. I knew that already, I just didn't appreciate just 'how' busy you truly were. :D

Jazzey

Account Closed
No, not yet - although she is in my neck of the woods. But she reminds me of someone too. Maybe Feist in a way? Her demeanor? I don't know. There's just a quality that 'sounds' familiar.

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
Yeah, more Feist than Joan Baez and someone before feist... remember the woman who sang the song for a video that shipped with Windows 95? Perhaps her...

Jazzey

Account Closed
Yes...And now I'm going to struggle to remember that artist. :) I want to say Norah Jones...but I know that's not it...
Here's what I found...

Status
Not open for further replies.