• Quote of the Day
    "The voice of negativity says, 'Get real'. The voice of possibility says 'Get started'."
    Donna Satchell, posted by littlerabbit

AmZ

I'm reading 'The Buddha and the Borderline' - trying to get as many different perspectives as possible.

And I also ordered this book with a DBT skills workbook so am working through that by myself.

Trying!!

AmZ

That's exactly the same DBT book I am reading. Hope it's helpful! I've just started it.

GDPR

GDPR
I just started it too. Maybe we can PM each other if we run into questions or anything about it...

Banned

Banned
I caved and downloaded the Fifty Shades trilogy. I do so much flying that I go through books in a flash. These should keep me going for a bit I hope!

rdw

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP
Just finished No Easy Day - the Mission to kill Osama bin Laden. Easy read but not fascinating or informative

GDPR

GDPR
I'm currently reading: Set Your Boundaries Your Way: 7 Easy Ways to Say no to Difficult People.

I just sat down and read half of it and I think it will be pretty helpful. Some of the strategies so far sound SO simple that they made me laugh. Not because they won't work,but because they will. I didn't realize saying no could be such a simple,uncomplicated thing that doesn't involve arguments and feeling so much guilt afterwards.

Top Bottom