More threads by David Baxter PhD

tasha

You had SUNSHINE? I'm an hour south-west of you and the sun didn't make any appearance today. :( I know London got nailed... my b/f's daughter is going to university there and she called us today... the snow in some places "was up to her butt", as she so aptly described it! I used to live in Muskoka so I know what that feels like! :lol:

P.S. I'm still doing yardwork too, but I have to shovel away the snow to do it! :rofl:

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

I remember that corridor around Kitchener-Waterloo in the winter... if there was snow anywhere within a hundred miles, you'd have whiteouts on the 401 in that stretch.

How true!!

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
The sun is overrated :coffee: All it does is bring warmth and happiness, both of which can interfere with the Canadian lifestyle of shoveling snow and shivering in the dark.

tasha

The sun is overrated :coffee: All it does is bring warmth and happiness, both of which can interfere with the Canadian lifestyle of shoveling snow and shivering in the dark.

Ahhh, but Daniel... we have a way of making the best of a situation. :D

beerfreeze.jpg

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
46564_0036b117-c4d7-4815-bd6a-546c91a5fef5.jpgtonightoncsi128526596495000000.jpg129096194133962091.jpg

"Come back to Miami. We weren't shooting at you."

~ Dave Barry

Q. How many Floridians does it take to change a light bulb?

A. No one knows. They're still counting!

Retired

A pedestrian walked across Semoran Boulevard in Orlando last week.

When I saw the photo in the article, I was astonished the lady was still in one piece, but we don't actually see her on the relative safety of the sidewalk. I drive on this road frequently and can attest to the fact that it is a very dangerous road, that eventually leads to the Orlando International Airport where pesky tourists who have no idea of where they are going, come and go.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.