More threads by David Baxter PhD

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
"Colonel Sanders has provided us with buckets of his world-renowned original recipe of 11 herbs and spices for decades. To show our appreciation, KFC has petitioned the United States Postal Service to create a postage stamp in the Colonel's honor."

Retired

Colonel Sanders has provided us with buckets of his world-renowned original recipe of 11 herbs and spices for decades

Originally the restaurant was called Kentucky Fried Chicken, but they changed the name to KFC so there would be no implication "chicken" was a vital ingredient.

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
Florida Couple Arrested On First Date

First dates can be awkward, so it's good to find common interests, like long walks on the beach or petty crime.

Florida police arrested two teenagers last week for allegedly attempting a "dine-and-ditch" after the couple enjoyed their first date...

Mari

MVP
I am adding this because whenever I glance through the thread titles I wonder why there is an 'anti-fluoride' thread? :coffee:

GatorPaste.jpg

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
Anti-Oregon:

[video=youtube;AVmq9dq6Nsg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AVmq9dq6Nsg#![/MEDIA]

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
"The saddest thing I saw all summer was a diet cookbook left on the shelf halfway down the candy/chocolate aisle in Wal Mart. Someone lost all hope here."

Retired

Temperatures in Central Florida have plummeted to near freezing overnight, with daytime highs in the 50's...sorry I'm not metric:eek:

There have been strong, cold Canadian dry north westerly winds, that have started numerous brush fires, some that closed major highways.

Temperatures are so cold that the alligators can't come out of the water to warm themselves, because the water is warmer than the air temps!

Here's one that came to about thirty feel from my back porch trying to keep warm.........

2013-03-tgo_gator.jpg

Now if only me and the missus can figure out how we can generate some heat to keep one another warm...;)

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.