More threads by Superiority Tails

I'm dyslexic and have a superiority complex. It's quite strange but in large groups I'm silent but in small groups and on the Internet I have a tendency to debate to the death and kill topics. I would like to have more Internet friends but people warn me and ban me pretty much all the time. I tried AOL to make friends but when I break out they don't want to be friends anymore. Can you help?

momof5

Re: Having trouble with Internet friends.

Superiority Tails said:
I'm dyslexic and have a superiority complex. It's quite strange but in large groups I'm silent but in small groups and on the Internet I have a tendency to debate to the death and kill topics. I would like to have more Internet friends but people warn me and ban me pretty much all the time. I tried AOL to make friends but when I break out they don't want to be friends anymore. Can you help?

A good thing to do is to type and read what you type before you hit send. Once you review what you have written, ask yourself, Is this what I really wish to say? Or am I on that road again to getting myself banned?

Just curious as to why you don't listen when warned? Is that something that maybe makes you defensive? Makes you feel like you have to take the discussion further?

Heather

I can't really help, but I did want to say that I am dyslexic as well!

Heather...

A good thing to do is to type and read what you type before you hit send. Once you review what you have written, ask yourself, Is this what I really wish to say? Or am I on that road again to getting myself banned?

Just curious as to why you don't listen when warned? Is that something that maybe makes you defensive? Makes you feel like you have to take the discussion further?
I do. I just don't understand why people are mean to me. Pretty much I don't care anymore. I realize that I have Internet friends online and I don't even have to change to stay their friends so pretty much unless you like me for who I am you can't be one. Anyway can we close this down.

momof5

unless you like me for who I am you can't be one.

Well I think that we would all like to get to know you for who you are! And I sincerly mean that.

momof5

Superiority Tails said:

I'm totally sincer, so when you feel up to it, let us know a bit about yoru interests etc.. (unless you did and I missed them)

Okay. I enjoy making friends. I'm a tails fan, love shaq. I enjoy coin collecting. I don't believe in hate and love pretty much everyone.

momof5

What Kinds of things do you collect?

When I was young I used to collect stamps, I had them from all over the place. I wonder what ever happened to them as some of them could be valueable by now. I even had one of the olympic stamps that had come out in the early years.

Now, lol I collect computer notes ;>)

I wanted to collect teapots, but I really don't have any place to put them, and I think that my husband told my mom in law to stop buying them for me!

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.