More threads by Aladdin

Aladdin

My little girl is been molest from my ex-wife boyfriend,there is not enought evedense to go to court.She also witness sex between them.but now she is the good mother and whant to vissit them 2 dayes in the week to bath them,and ohone them every evening.She allso mess with their heads like daddy dont love you enc.the children is living with me from before the divorce im currently in a wheelchair after excident.What will it rule our lives from hereon,what can i do to bring the best out in her and how do i give them the best changes in live to grow up normally ,and how long will it took to know they will be fine.Both girls,4and 3 years old.i dnt know how to handle it all
Thanks Aladdin

HA

Welcome Aladdin.

If you are concerned that the boyfriend of your ex-wife has sexually abused your daughters then call your local social service agency. They will help you deal with this.

HA

Aladdin,

How are you doing?

Here is a webpage with information about how to report and deal with sexual abuse and your children, in South Africa.
http://www.capegateway.gov.za/eng/directories/services/11575/47543

COUNSELLING
For counselling for yourself or your child in respect of child abuse, you can call Childline on their toll-free number 0800 055 555. In the Western Cape, Childline is part of Lifeline. There are Lifeline Centres in Cape Town, Bishop Lavis, Khayelitsha, Guguletu and Wynberg that you can phone or visit for counselling and help.

HA

Dr Baxter, you make me blush. It is the amazing "Google search engine" that makes these resources so readily available to us. For those who do not know about this search engine it is
Google

Aladdin

Thanks you all
my biggest problem is that i dont know how it will effect my childs life ahead.can i trust my exs.She told them stories and mess with their heads and that i cannot proof.How do i rise them without giving them more scares,to make sure they get the best in life?Their both two wonderfull children but do have effects,like getting mad trowing things around the bigger one,cries for anything and always complain that she is sick,if i went just out of the room they start crying ;;we are alone;; spesially after vissit their mom.and me in a wheelchair dont make it easier.Please forgive me my spelling and wrong words but i suffer a bit with the english.

HA

Don't worry Alladin,

I suffer a bit with the English too. :~}

I would call Childline and ask for help. You need help in dealing with your children and their behaviour. It would not be good for your children to continue without professional help for you to help them.

I would hope this organzation would step in to help the mother too so you don't have to worry about doing that and can just concentrate on the kids. It would be best if they could have someone come into your home and show you some of the ways that you can help your kids with their behaviours.

Let us know how this organzation helps you, Alladin.

You are a good father for reaching out for help. Your girls will benefit greatly. Good for you.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.