More threads by boswell

Iandude

Re: ODSP Application Denied

Yah,the doc put remain same and continuous lasting for more than 1 year, ill do that thanks

Iandude

The legal centre actually faxed in the internal review and sent them stuff for 3rd review if its needed, really hope its not though.

Iandude

Awesome, im still waiting on the internal review to be sent to me, is back payments a good chunk of money?

boswell

Yes it is. Well, a couple of thousand dollars. Do you mean you're still waiting for the answer from your internal review request?

Iandude

Yah i sent it in aug 10th so not expecting it that fast lol and nice, that will sure help with bills or whatever

Iandude

I got denied again, im am really really down now, i dont do well talking to others face to face, i get real bad anxiety, hope i can get a lawyer or someone to help me out with the next part. :(

MHealthJo

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP

I'm not from your country and haven't been following how these systems work landude, but just wanted to say I'm sorry to hear that and I hope the next step goes better for you.... :/

boswell

I'm so sorry to hear that. Find the nearest legal clinic and ask them to help you.

---------- Post Merged at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:30 PM ----------

You have thirty days to file your appeal with the Social Benefits Tribunal, so don't wait. Get that started as soon as you can.

Iandude

I got my letter from the tribunal, date is set for Feb 28th, 2017 at 9am, long time, guess ill have no choice to wait :(

HOpe you can get your doctor to write out all your disabilities and how they affect your ability to work and how they affect your everyday living.
The more in depth documentation you have the best chance on winning your appeal. I hear you it is so hard to wait but that will give you time to get documentaions you need Hope all goes well for you

Iandude

Sorry havnt replied,been really down lately and losing internet in 3 days making it worse,i have a lawyer to go to meeting for me thankfully,is it normal for them to ask for visit to them to tell me what questions will be asked? I really hope i get approved after the 28 th meeting.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.