More threads by Daniel E.

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
"Maybe the truth is, I’m really not so ordinary. Maybe if we knew what other people were thinking we’d know that no one’s ordinary, and we all deserve a standing ovation at least once in our lives."

~ Wonder

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
“Me, I trust people who show you what freaks they are. It's the ones who blend in that ya gotta watch out for.”

― Hope Larson

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
“You have to stop worrying about whether people like you. Some people don't even like themselves.”

― Andrena Sawyer

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
"Everyone has a story that will break your heart. And, if you’re really paying attention, most people have a story that will bring you to your knees." ~ Brené Brown

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
"The fact that you are willing to say, 'I do not understand, and it is fine,' is the greatest understanding you could exhibit."

"Everything you are against weakens you. Everything you are for empowers you."

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal. Live this day as if it were your last. The past is over and gone. The future is not guaranteed."

~ Wayne Dyer

Last edited:

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
"The dark does not destroy the light; it defines it. It's our fear of the dark that casts our joy into the shadows."

"Healthy striving is self-focused: 'How can I improve?' Perfectionism is other-focused: 'What will they think?'"

― Brene Brown, The Gifts of Imperfection

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.