More threads by David Baxter PhD

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
“Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens.” ~ Kahlil Gibran

HBas

" I will love the light, for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars"
Og Mandino

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
“My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished two bags of M&M’s and a chocolate cake. I feel better already.” ~ Dave Barry

Banned

Banned
Re: Quotable Quotes 5

"You can't calm the storm so stop trying. What you can do is calm yourself. The storm will pass." ~ Timber Hawkeye

"Nobody will protect you from your suffering. You can’t cry it away or eat it away or starve it away or walk it away or punch it away or even therapy it away. It’s just there, and you have to survive it. You have to endure it. You have to live through it and love it and move on and be better for it and run as far as you can in the direction of your best and happiest dreams across the bridge that was built by your own desire to heal.” ~ Cheryl Strayed

HBas

We cannot hold a torch to light another's path without brightening our own ~ Ben Sweetland

We build too many walls and not enough briges ~ Sir Isaac Newton

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind.
"Pooh?" he whispered.
"Yes, Piglet?"
"Nothing," said Piglet, taking Pooh's hand. "I just wanted to be sure of you."

~ A.A. Milne

Status
Not open for further replies.