More threads by chell

chell

l had never once thought to come on here and tell you what was going on or ask for advice and this is just like a Horror Movie , being stuck in it, and if l did have an irrational fear, this would have been enough to have driven myself over the edge.

Before the weekend , there was some sort of party and l live right in front of the only bar/pub in town. Now this one older teen/young adult has had this on going hate for me since l used to go out with her boyfriend and she was the other woman.
l never talked to him or had any involvement with him after that , and thank god too, because of what happens with no contact at all.

l live in a 3 duplex housing which is quite new and nice in this small town except these teens have now made residence up on the top attic section and they have wired and bugged the 3 houses with the help of the middle unit resident ( a man who is a person who is in and out of jail himself and cannot stay out of trouble)

As l said , l did not know this before the weekend and l was making dinner and l was at my kitchen and all of a sudden l heard my voice and laughter and then the person l had been talking to, it skipped on to another message, and l went to my phone and then looked out the window and there was this girl with a tape of what is on my answering machine. l was so scared and with my back problems l could hardly run, but l did across the street and asked the man if l could borrow his phone and he did and the girl that was chasing me he told her to stay off his lawn and she was screaming that l was a crazy woman and some people in my defense actually came out and said, l wanted nothing to do with her and that making her even more angered, said, "Well, now you watch and see what the word hate means."

l called the Police and they came and asked what l wanted to do and l said press charges and have him arrested since he was on parole for something else.

Later that night l heard some soft music that started to get louder and l did not know where it was coming from and l went to my stereo and it was not coming from there, so l started listening more careful and it was like Satanic Rock Music. l have never in my life heard anyone listen to it much less own it, l knew kids today were different from us but to listen and pray to Satan is something l would really think is something not to play with.

Anyways, l heard laughing and then l looked out the front door, and it was a bunch of teens dressed up as demons of all sorts and then this larger person dressed up, told me l had a suprise in the bag and did l want to open the bag and l just stared and the thing pulled out {{Edit: potential trigger]}}, l shut the blind, and after the fourth call to the police, l called my friend and begged him to come over and he said it was too late and he was not coming out at that time of night.
Everyone l was calling was not coming out.l was shaking so hard and having panic attack l thought l was going to die of anxiety.

l have not talked to some family members in years and l was even calling them to ask for help
there were pictures in color superimposed on my walls to look like they were in the room and they were chanting to me. They were talking about death and telling me l was single and alone and the next sacrafice to be offered to their god of Darkness.

l kept calling the Police and the police would show up and say that nothing was there and they could not see things and that people who are sick and stupid like me deserve to die that is how we get picked to be sacrifices.
l mean the area in which l live is now far from Ottawa but the Police are in this so far that when l was brought to the hospital l begged to be allowed to stay there. they noticed that l slept well, had no problems seeing anything or talking to things that were not there and then last night when my family came, the psychiatrist said, "You ****************ed off the wrong people" "you have no choice now but to move."

l asked her how my blood and urine turned out and asked if they had any other drug in them besides what l am ususally given and she nodded. l also told her about the police getting {{Edit: potential triggers}} juring the days and demons at night and the police letting them away with scaring me half to death and not doing a thing about it because they happen not to like me.

Now, after all that you have read, l just got home from the hospital, after begging my dr. to let me stay another few days there because l can't find anyone to sleep over and l am terrified here.

lf anyone can help me, l can tell you this, the Police are so corrupt and it is the new ones and the ones that are cocky and it is very close to Ottawa, but right now, just being out of the hospital, l am permanent disability because of my back.

Chell

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: May Trigger : ls happening at the moment involving group of teens

How far from Ottawa do you live? Is there not a person from the mental health group that might see you for counseling on a regular basis that might help you deal with the SOB's? Or if you are having a panic attack and need to talk to somebody how about the Crisis line? Also do you have a tape recorder to tape the noise they are making and stuff they would say so that you have more proof?

I am sorry you are going through this I wish there was a way I could help you.

Remember if you call the Crisis Hot line when they are harassing you then put the phone near the people harassing you maybe close to a window or something so that the Crisis Hot line member would hear it also and be your back up witness.

Take Care

Sue

chell

l don't think having teens living in an attic crawl space is really an ongoing thing. l really hope not. Counselling for that sort of thing l don't know if l have even ever heard of that because most of people that hear or see things may or may not actually be seeing them, these are a bunch of kids filled with hate and they go where-ever they get the most reaction and l guess my showing terror and crying and calling the police for help was a real big tip off that l was in complete terror. But l don't know how many teens, two neighbors wiring the whole apartment duplexes, and the police who fancy the young ladies more then the job, it is just so surreal, l have problems believing it myself.

lt was at one point, this young black man sitting on the neighbors futon and l looked at the window and l said , "Why are you doing this ?" and he asked "Wow! You can still see me?" l tried reasoning with them at the window, then my best friend, or so thought was my best friend until l saw her amongst the crowd.

l am about an hour to an hour and a half from Ottawa and the way the teens do it, is make the scene to scare me and then when l have moved into another room, they either move things where they belong again, or cleaned up so you are left wondering if something really happened. l kept focusing myself on my faith and l was talking to a friend later and did not know whether this was an actual hallucination or a vision of God l had , but l just kept my faith in me, in prayer. The Local Hospital as small as it is you know the Dr.s and Nurses and l did notice that at times being brought in for my back l was treated much nicer then when this last time being brough in they shamed me almost like l had killed someone, and l was put in a room in the last possible room, which l guess was good, but far from anyone else and there was a stop sign put on the front of my door , until this morning when the Dr. saw it and made the nurses take it down.

chell

Well, l have this kitchen lsland l had bought and this carpet underneath l put down under it, last night l took the carpet away and put the island against the door and went to bed.

Sometime in the middle of the night l heard all this banging and clutter and l knew right away what the noise was, but l refused to get out of bed. l just laid there crying and praying and wondering why all of this was happening. l did nothing at all to this one girl that is along with her friends being so vicious towards me.

l was so scared so when l got up this morning, l walked out of my bedroom and the island had moved about 6 inches to the left and the wall had stopped it from moving.

l am very sad to be honest, l had this one pound chihoahua and she was with me all the time and now she never wants anyone to touch her and just stays in a basket in the corner and she slept at night under the covers with me and now will just sit at the end of the bed . l think this is a joke that got too far out of hand and when it was time to stop, too many people were involved, even my spare keys are all missing and l cannot even get my lock changed as it is another town over, l have no car, so l have to wait on when someone wants to take me.

lt is not how l feel scared for my own safety, it is the fact of when it is convienient for someone else and people here don't rush unless it is family.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.