• Quote of the Day
    "People are crying up the rich and variegated plumage of the peacock, and he is himself blushing at the sight of his ugly feet."
    Sa'Di, posted by David Baxter
hey all , well i have fallen in love the first time since well since everything and it scares me to death but i feel soo good but i am scared of it is that normal? i really love him trust him i feel good with him but i am scared to death that it will happen to me again that he will hurt me that i am making a mistake that i don't deserve to be happy ... i don't know what is going on but i am just not the same girl when i am with him.. normally me very rational calculated and perfectionist with him i am just an average girl not an eating disorder not a problem child .. but if i lose that control what happens if i get hurt?
yours truly
Ashley

David Baxter

Administrator
It's normal to be worried at the beginning of a new relationship when you've been hurt in previous relationships.

It takes effort to trust again and it feels very scary.

But in the end, not to trust, not to take a chance, letting what could be a very positive thing slip away because of the fear... that's worse, I think, and that's why most people keep trying.

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." ~ Anaïs Nin​

falling in love is such a wonderful thing. i can understand your fear given your history. just take it one day at a time :)

Top Bottom