More threads by forgetmenot

everythings okay i took a bath now going to bed sorry for feeling this way just need to rest and forget everything take care mary

great Mary ,please don't say sorry , we are here for you , to listen and to support you .It is better to say how you are feeling than holding it all in . thank you for trusting us .
have a lovely long nap . speak to you soon . :)
wp

Jazzey

Account Closed
Please don't apologize for how you're feeling Mary. You are where you are and it's a part of the process.

We're here whenever you need us...:support:

Mary I don't know exactly what you are thinking but I will tell you my story.

I lost 2 brothers of lung disease. One in 1976 the other 1987. They were both teenagers who both had a bright future ahead of them they could have been architect. Even after all this time it still hurts to know they are both gone. I say it's not fair. Why couldn't God save them? There are many times I wish I could trade places with them. They had more going for them then I do. My life is going nowhere and there lives would have been awesome.
I have to think that things happen for a reason and maybe I can learn something from there death. My youngest brother 1 month before he died he said to me why does it have to happen to me? I said maybe the Doctors will learn something from this. He died at 16 the other died at 17. I miss them both so much especially when I am depress.

But I have to remember that they would want me to have a fulfilling life and think of all the good times we had.

Sue

we are indeed here for you mary. i am so sorry for all this pain you are having to go through. don't apologize for your posts, i am glad you are posting because that way you are allowing us to help you. if you don't post we can't help. i hope getting some sleep will help restore some much needed energy.

so much for sleep mother called 3x re furnace re insurance re groceries etc then my sister called guess gods way telling me to smarten up too many others depend on you. hope my daughter calls soon but thats okay she'll be alright i see t on monday just get thru tommorrow then mother neeeds me monday as well hopefully strength is back by then thanks for caring mary

Aw Mary ,
may I suggest you unplug your phone , the next time you want to take a rest ,
or put it on answer machine mode . I'm glad you had a bath , that in itself is soothing .

take care wp

Hi Mary ,
The feelings will pass, but I do understand that is not what you may want to hear at the moment ,
It would be a good idea to see your therapist as soon as you can , to discuss this . Why don't you call him today for an extra session , he will understand . If you can't reach him try to call your regular doctor.

best wishes wp

Nothing matters anymore. He won't be able to change anything, the past, the present. Can't bring him back, can't make her better. I'm tired of this pain from the past it won't leave me alone making me feel worthless and stupid.
I know now why he left. I understand

Hi Mary ,

It would be a very good idea to ring your local hot line right now , to discuss this through . I wish I could help you but I am not a proffessional and this forum is not a hot line , but if you don't want to ring your doctor or therapist please ring your local hotline to speak with proffessionals

take care WP

Jazzey

Account Closed
Last edited:
no we don't talk much he doesn't deal well with mental illness. He thinks my daughters problems are behavioral and mostly my fault. I don't allow him to see me ill he would'nt tolerate it well. we don't communicate he came home and left right away. My daughter is out with her boyfriend im sorry i hope my psychologist can fit me in soon. I don't know this saddness is getting pretty bad i never cry and yet the tears seem to want to come out now take care
i am going back to bed now mary

Mary , a good cry is so very releasing . I'm so sorry that your husband is not good with mental problems .
Just tuck up now and have a good cry if you can .
take care wp

I wish I could just let it all out but the tears come and I shut down. How does one just totally let it all come out. I don't know why I start to cry and then as soon as it starts I shut the tears down. I hope restarting the medication will help with this.

Jazzey

Account Closed
I wish I could just let it all out but the tears come and I shut down. How does one just totally let it all come out. I don't know why I start to cry and then as soon as it starts I shut the tears down. I hope restarting the medication will help with this.

I think we all have different reasons for shutting the tears off. For me, the tears would force me to acknowledge that I'm not ok.

What about you? What thoughts or emotions to you have when you start to cry? Are you afraid of something? Are you angry at yourself for any reason?

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.