More threads by Ashley-Kate

Well not don't i feel smart, i the one that always preaches about how and what to do to get back on track and to eat healthy again and to be roud of ones self, i had my appointment today with the dr. the one i was supposed to have about 4 months ago but kept procrastinating till the last minutes, yeah that one, i was pretty okay not nervous or anything i have been doing great so no reason to be nervous and she seemed to think i was doing good too and then she wanted to do some kind of neurological exam just to make sure i am okay cause i have been very sick with very bad head akes and she seemed a bit alarmed by that, she thought just migrains but did the tests anyway only to notice that my left side is a lot more weeker than my right and that some of my reflexes dont work.. i didn'T understand much really but all i know is she wants me to get a scan she sent the papers today and i should get a phone call in the comming weeks. should i be nervous i am scared, i have been having realy bad head akes latly and even to spend days laying in bed and not moving and i thought only a ba head ake.. and now i am goign to have to get a scan done..
i thought my head akes were do to anorexia could anorexia be the cause of neurological problemes...

ladylore

Account Closed
Re: scared

I am glad something is being done about it Ash. Keep us posted. If you don't hear back within a week or so, I would call your doctor again to see where things are at with the scan.

I am really happy she is on top of this. Hang in there.

Mari

MVP

Dear Ashley, you are smart, you kept the appointment and you are going to deal with it. All the more reason to keep on track with your recovery so that any problems will be easier to deal with. Try not to worry or think too far ahead about the scan. Did she recommend anything to ease the headaches? :heart: Mari

amastie

As others have said Ash, it's good that the doctor is onto it now that you have seen her. I too wonder if you discussed with her about something to ease the headaches. I keep you in my thoughts, hoping that the scan is done quickly and the remedy for the headaches proves to be easy and fast. :hug:

yeah she gave me a perscription for some kind of migrain medication mostly to see if it works and if it does than i may just be having migrains if it doesn't than it is because it may be something else

---------- Post added later and automatically merged ----------

i am not the type of person to worry so i am trying to stay as neutral as possible but the dr. well she didnT' seem all positive and stuff like the tests that she was doing were simple and her face described the hole i don't like this look it was really not reasuring i am just going to stay quite i told my brother and sister in law but the rest of my familly won't know until i take the scan and get the results if there is something to worry about

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.