More threads by Retired

Banned

Banned
And if you don't mean "divorce", yes they can be removed, although it is very expensive, painful, and your skin will never be "normal" in that spot.

I haven't regretted mine...yet.

Peanut

oh man that was hilarious...this is a great thread, it really showcases Dr. B's sense of...well we'll just call it 'humor'.

Does anyone watch the TV programs devoted to body art and has any of these inspired you to go out and get one?
I have seen one or two but I would not watch them again. Those shows and tattoo magazines are not inspiring to me. What's inspiring to me is seeing a pretty picture and then thinking that it would make a pretty tattoo. It's kind of strange but sometimes plates (as in dinnerware) have some pretty designs for tattoos.

Sorry--I don't mean to hog all the questions! :) :red:

Peanut

Oh sorry I forgot the face :D

The thing is that I have been having a problem using the grin face because I think it is dorky looking. The smile is SO big. I've been trying to manage with just the wink and the smiley face but it is hard. I want a raised eyebrow face most of all though.

Halo

Dr. B. I just took a look at all the new smileys and I absolutely love them. Sometimes I just need a smiley instead of words to express myself. I especially like this one :eek:mg:

:goodjob: Dr. B.

Nancy

ThatLady

Oooh! I adore this little guy: :yahoo:

This one has always been a favorite of mine on another forum: :whistle: Chalk it up to being a smart-arse. :D

Ack. That sounded whiney. If you have a cat then you have to have a dog, then guinea pigs and mice and rabbits and horses and snakes and so on and you end up with a whole zoo which is not good. LOL.

Has anyone ever woken up the next morning with second thoughts and investigated tattoo removal? Can an unwanted tattoo be removed?

No I have never regreted mine, Then only one im not to fond of is the one on my ankle and thats because for some reason or another it never healed correctly

Does anyone watch the TV programs devoted to body art and has any of these inspired you to go out and get one?

I occasionaly watch a program on t.v. its called miami ink. I like watching, I don't know If its just the sound of the needle or just how these guys are so talented.
NO I have never wanted to get one just because I was watching it. And I have several ink magazines and allot of them are so drastic that I wouldn't want to ever look like that. Sometimes they have some good stuff. I like getting tattoo's not only that I want one but I like the feeling of the needle dragging across your skin. I know sounds kind of crazy

As for my piercing it was something that was a last minute thing. And my husband agreed to let me get one. I would never get anything else pierced, eyebrow, lip, tonge, and down north, or boobs.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.