More threads by Retired

Well some people like getting there--- pierced because its more enjoyable for them in bed. sorry i didn't know how to put that, with out being to explicited

Wow eight sisters. Yeah I can see why you wouldn't been embarassed. I don't know how you lived with eight sisters all th hormons going around. I could barely live with my three sisters.

Peanut

Hey!! Thanks, there are a ton more faces now!! When I went to post a message and I saw them I couldn't believe it!
Oh my gosh--they were all moving but now they are all frozen :eek:

:bad: This one looks a little perverted...oh I see it says bad!! LOL

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
We did have a dog smiley and a cat smiley, or maybe a couple of each, at one time. When we upgraded to the newer version, some of those didn't work and I ended up uninstalling all of the smilies and reinstalling them. However, when I did that, I couldn't find all of them - not sure where I found them in the first place now and it's possible that even if I could find them they might not be compatible with the newer version of the forum software.

I forgot that I meant to ask what cat you're talking about? The one that used to be your avatar?

I keep taking the cats off and putting them back on and taking them off again. It just doesn't feel safe to have anything there. Like too much information or something.

I am weird. :wacko:

Halo

Dr. B. that is called denial....which is not a river in Africa. :yahoo: 👏

Sorry I just had to....you kind of opened yourself up for that one! :yikes:

Nancy

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.