More threads by Lonewolf

Retired

There will be good days and bad days, and the goal is to eventually have more good days than bad days. Recovery might seem slow at times, punctuated by occasional setbacks, but ultimately, by following the doctor's recommendations and using the support system you have established, including, we hope, your friends here on Psychlinks, you might regain more control over your life.

Cherish every good day, and immerse yourself in the feelings you experience, to be able to draw on the memory of those feelings during the occasional bad days.

Lonewolf

Im falling down, through a very deep, dark hole and im trying so hard to cling on!! Got a nasty letter today and its knocked me sideways!! Also last lot of those pills arrived yesturday and they are playing on my mind!! Im feeling very vulnerable!! I apologise for being so pathetic! Its very lonely where i am right now!! :panic:

hi hun you are not alone ok i hear you What nasty letter did you get hun Can you reach out to someone near y ou hun phone your therapist or doctor to get some help.
The pills hun put them away ok so they don't play on your mind You keep talking to us hugs

MHealthJo

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP
Thinking of you Reeper! We are with you during every difficult time....

Do not blame yourself or feel you are pathetic during any hard time. Just be patient and kind to yourself.......

Reach out to whatever tools or support structures you have, at any time.... we are always here...

Talk about anything you want to.....

Wondering also, did your doctor refer you to any type of counselling, therapist, psychologist, or support service you can phone, at times when you feel more vulnerable?

We would love to help you build up your toolbox. It feels much better to have lots of good tools and supports in our toolbox.

Let us know if we can support you, or help you seek out more tools or support services ....?

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.