More threads by butterfly88

Jazzey

Account Closed
Re: 3 Positive Things

Saw a bunch of little kids from daycare standing and clapping every time a bunch of seagulls flew overhead - priceless
Definitely priceless coatbridge. :) I love seeing those little beings be amazed by things that we've forgotten to appreciate. :)

Fiver

Okay, we're going here, are we? Fine, I'll play.

1. "Futurama" is showing one of my top ten favourite episodes right now.
2. It should cost me less than $200US to get my paralyzed truck out of the shop.
3. Today I bought the semi-sweet M&Ms by mistake (instead of the regular milk chocolate ones) and discovered I prefer them.

Sometimes you just gotta go with the little things when the rest of life seems insurmountable. And these M&Ms are really good.

Jazzey

Account Closed

:clap: Come play with us.

So more importantly - "did you eat the red ones first?" :D Or, are you like me and just eat by the handful..:)

Fiver

:clap: Come play with us.

So more importantly - "did you eat the red ones first?" :D Or, are you like me and just eat by the handful..:)

Uh...I'm embarrassed to say that I eat them two at a time, and they must be the same colour. Well, you know, like until the end when you run out of the same colours. This is not neurotic, I repeat: NOT NEUROTIC.

I like to think of it as a "lovable quirk."

Jazzey

Account Closed

Definitely a lovable quirk ;) I have a few *choke* quirks too - I won't be pointing any ugly fingers here. :lol:

Fiver

Can we just call them "eccentricities" instead of quirks? It sounds so much classier. Or something.

One more positive for today: I'm eccentric.

Jazzey

Account Closed

Eccentric is good ;) How 'bout charismatic? That imbues this classy / unique, 'fun loving' difference. :) No real 'quirk' in that one....

Ohhhhh, dark chocolate is SO much better than milk chocolate!! I like it as black and bitter as possible... I could almost eat baking squares! The semi-sweets are definitely an improvement. :2thumbs:

Jazzey

Account Closed

I could almost eat baking squares!
...:blush: I have / I do...:D Then I go back to the store and buy some more because I never have it in the cupboard when I want to bake! :eek:

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.