More threads by butterfly88

Re: 3 Positive Things

1) I've almost finished the book I'm reading (Duma Key by Stephen King).
2) I am going to either make biscuits or work on a model today. (Coin flipping time! The only chance of backing out is if the coin lands on its edge...)
3) <positive pending>

Mari

MVP

3) <positive pending>
I like that one gooblax :rolleyes:

These three (borrowed from selfesteem2go) are my birthday present to everyone. :heart: Mari

? I am confident in my ability to handle whatever will come up today

? I am improving every day

? I deserve to be happy and successful

1) Meeting up with friends to go bowling tomorrow.
2) Got a new pencil case.
3) Making a small tiny effort to stop dwelling on negatives.

1) Meeting up with friends to go bowling tomorrow.
2) Got a new pencil case.
3) Making a small tiny effort to stop dwelling on negatives.

:hug::airkiss: have a great time tomorrow Gooblax ,
what's your new pencil case like ? I bought a pink one recently , which makes me smile when I use it :)

well done for No 3 , not always easy , but so good when we manage to do it !:hug:

I like that one gooblax :rolleyes:

These three (borrowed from selfesteem2go) are my birthday present to everyone. :heart: Mari

? I am confident in my ability to handle whatever will come up today

? I am improving every day

? I deserve to be happy and successful
:thankyou:
this is SO relevant today for me :heart::hug:

Thanks WP. :hug:
what's your new pencil case like ? I bought a pink one recently , which makes me smile when I use it :)
The pencil case is actually one that my brother was given but didn't want. :) It's light blue and black... and covered in white cat fur that I somehow have to remove :lol:

Jazzey

Account Closed

Whoa - completely missed this thread today Gooblax. Sorry - but I'm proud of you. Those are great positives...even if you have to remove cat hair from the pencil case! ;) (Tape - removes hair - the sticky part btw:) )

I can't go into stationary stores - there a menace to me. I could buy everything there...That and book stores - 'shame really. :D

I can't go into stationary stores - there a menace to me. I could buy everything there...That and book stores - 'shame really.

that's the only stores I feel happy in , one on the way home from work is a real alladins cave :D

Jazzey

Account Closed

Me too WP - that's the danger or problem. I get lost in my dreams in those stores!

I come out of them with a lot of stuff. My budget doesn't appreciate those sprees! :D

amastie

...I can't go into stationary stores - there a menace to me. I could buy everything there...That and book stores - 'shame really. :D
Not shame at all! My dream is to be locked inside a stationery wharehouse - one of those places which is very large and is a distributor to retail outlets - so it has walls ceiliing high full of every possible kind of stationery - papers, pens of all wonderful varieties, pencils and erasers, filing accessories and organizers... more and more ... mmmm... heaven!
And yes, books but that would be more welcome if I didn't have such difficulty reading! (Really, I'm more of a writer than a reader)

ladylore

Account Closed

Not shame at all! My dream is to be locked inside a stationery wharehouse - one of those places which is very large and is a distributor to retail outlets - so it has walls ceiliing high full of every possible kind of stationery - papers, pens of all wonderful varieties, pencils and erasers, filing accessories and organizers... more and more ... mmmm... heaven!
And yes, books but that would be more welcome if I didn't have such difficulty reading! (Really, I'm more of a writer than a reader)

I am the same way with business supply stores and hardware stores. :D

amastie

I am the same way with business supply stores and hardware stores. :D

Oooooh! Did I forget to mention hardware stores! :D As for business supplies, well of course! They are the ones who provide all the wonderful accessories and things that stationers find too dificult to find.

Between statioinary wharhouses, business supplies and hardware stores, I don't need Disneyland or any kind of theme park. I would even forgo food for the day! If Heaven exists, I'm making an early booking :D

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.