More threads by y-bloc

gardens

Re: 3 Positive Things

LOL David - as a middle-aged woman - I've got to tell you I threw up a little in my mouth after watching that.:eww:

Banned

Banned

My boss did my last grooming dog cause I am toast.

My mom cleaned the entire house.

Only three days til Tuesday - my day off.

rdw

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP

1. A great great day at work
2. Reading an interesting book
3. Setting some short term and long term goals

1. Rebecca Black's Friday!!!!!! That song's going to become an instant classic. It's so darn catchy; reminds me of steak and potatoes! :D
2. going to dinner and seeing movie with buddy tonight was fantastic
3. eyes seeing good progress this past month, better now than they've been since junior high! a long ways to go but we're going to get there over the long run!

1) Laughed my ass off at Rebecca Black's Friday... The irony is I work today and Sunday but then I get two days off on Mon/Tues...

2) Me and my husband are an awesome team! He heated up the thawed mashed potatoes and made sure the steamed garden veggies (beets, carrots and greens) didn't get overdone, while I barbecued the porkchops (we call em pochoes) and grilled the yellow squash... OMG was that good!

3) I've been collecting some seeds from around the garden: daisies, different types of stonecrop, different kinds of yarrow, etc and maybe on those two days I have off I will have time to prep the spot I want them all to grow on the little strip of land at the end of our driveway.

1. Everything's mostly sort of organised for my new job/move. Aside from cutlery :cool: Job starts tomorrow, and I'm in the new place on Wednesday. :panic:
2. Did most of my shopping for the day - "three days" of internet at the motel, minor groceries and stuff.
3. Figured out how to use the train system in this city (hint - know the final destination of the route with your stop on it prior to travel as there are no network diagrams or station lists at most stations here).

HotthenCold

1. Found a book that is engaging and informative...been looking for a book that "grabs" me for a while now...
2. I still have all of today and all of tomorrow to do....whatever I want!
3. I'm getting a raise soon!:D

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.