More threads by y-bloc

Banned

Banned
Re: 3 Positive Things

Omg I slept all day and it was kind of amazing! Finally got up at 5pm to go teach obedience class.

Two of my obedience students gave me the best compliments ever - saying this is the best hour of their week and I'm so helpful and knowledgeable and really give them confidence that their dogs can be trained.

I picked up more bread, peanut butter, and chocolate chips!

Most days I have trouble coming up with three things. Today must have been especially spectacular!

Banned

Banned

I got off work a few hours early today. YES!

Sooooo....Jilly and I went to Bass Pro for ice cream

And....I made some time for me to relax today AND said no when my one boss asked me to go into work early. Learning to set boundaries...

Banned

Banned

Pig ice cream? Is that like bacon flavored ice cream? For the record, she had vanilla, I had Rocky Road. She made a huge mess. I did not. :D

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder

Remedy? Stop going to bait shops for ice cream. It's not like that's the only option. *cough* Dairy Queen? Baskin-Robbins?

Banned

Banned

Ya but Bass Pro is near work. We don't have Baskin Robbins here (god I miss World Class Chocolate...soooo good). I do love Dairy Queen and it's just down the street.

However, it's too late. You've traumatized me. I'll never eat ice cream again. :sorrow:

Or at least for a few days.

Banned

Banned

This one thing is equal to three:

I got up this morning at 3am and went in to work for 5am. I forgot I put this shift in the pool a couple weeks ago, and someone actually picked it up. When I got to work and saw I was off I did a major happy dance and am now back home. I have the day off!! Woohoo!!!

Banned

Banned

I am trying to give up my Starbucks habit. I'm on day six of not lattes and everyone around me is still alive.

I was asked to be in a training video we're making at work today on dealing with unruly passengers. I'm gonna be a Supa-star!

A passenger bought me a tea this morning just when I needed one.

1) Walked with the dog and husband before work for about 30 min... And then walked for an hour from work downtown to my home in the north end of the city!! Just because I thought I could... So I can... Note to self: make sure shoes aren't too tight (one of my feet was a little asleep on the top and all tingly for a while after I took my shoe off lol)...

2) Recently had my work health restrictions removed by my physician (as my psychologist thinks it would be a healthy risk) and awaiting to find out if I get a full time position...

3) It's the next day and I don't feel ill from all that walking yesterday! lol (no stiff muscles, no migraine)...

oh going to work now
had a coffee and cherry cheese danish for lunch
did not get mad today when i could of i kept me calm

gardens

It's Friday!:dance2:
It's a long weekend:thumbup1:
It's a Friday leading into a long weekend!:woohoo1:

1. Mood pleasant today: calm, content, relaxed.
2. Husband bought four new paperbacks today online, a new series by Bernard Cornwell we are going to share.
3. Emotional bonding with my sweet disabled retreiver while grooming and trimming her fur.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.