• Quote of the Day
    "Connection is why we’re here…it’s what gives purpose and meaning to our lives."
    Brené Brown, posted by Daniel

Daniel

Forum Supporter
MVP
BONUS: Christmas tree is up and both cats are quite happy with the situation. The 1-year old cat took down four ornaments to play with, and the older cat plays with those too :)

gooblax

MVP
  1. Stayed dry instead of riding my bike to work.
  2. I have an all day training thing to do today.
  3. I know about half the people in the training so it shouldn't be too difficult. Managed to introduce myself in the "say some stuff about yourself" around the room thing without messing up my words.

gooblax

MVP
  1. My new computer should be arriving next week, a week earlier than originally predicted. But they've estimated Mon-Thurs, whereas Mon-Wed I'm on the work trip so I was actually pleased that it would be the following week. If it's not on Thursday then I'll have to figure out how to transport it home from the post office.
  2. I'm not silly enough to try to carry the computer home without wheels. Either (a) if I find my hand trolley I could maybe use that (b) ask a nearby supermarket if I can borrow their trolley and bring it back (c) the shortest taxi/uber trip ever.
  3. Had to practice giving my opinion on something that a group of people would be affected by (in this case, what accommodation we stay at on the work trip) whereas normally I wouldn't want to in case other people didn't like it. But I was specifically asked to do it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom