More threads by y-bloc

Murray

Re: 3 Positive Things

A nice lunch is a good thing, Domo.

well... as long as they are really, really good cookies Turtle. :lol:

Banned

Banned

Oh they are...they are super fresh sugar cookies, with a lot of icing (not normally a fan of icing, but...yummy!!).

went for a walk on the beach today with my daughter
have a day off work oh thank god
my sister has been stable now for awhile

Murray

Those are 3 wonderful things Violet. A walk on the beach sounds nice and I am so happy to hear that your sister is stable.

Domo

Inactive

Ooh i just thought of another positive thing!

I found this forum which is a huge source of support and have met a lot of really wonderful people :eek:

Murray

You are so right Domo, thanks for mentioning this forum as it is a VERY positive thing! Good call.

HBas

3 positive things:

1: My son's very good grades this semester (grade 1 - last term he had 4's and 5's and we studdied real hard and this semester he had 6's straight through - system measuring 1 the lowest and 7 the best)
2: Good health right now
3: Yesterday saw Cappoc (like snow but lighter) for the first time in South Africa in a Very long time - the kids absolutely went nuts!

Have a great day Pshyclink friends

bloodwood

Full Member, Forum Supporter

Peanut, I think this is a wonderful Idea.

1. I went to work today even though I didn't want to- that was a good thing
2. I played with the darned cats even though I didn't want to
3. I tucked a pillow under my sick girlfriend's head

1. Answered the phone.
2. Dealt with the situation on the phone in a positive way (and it's now out of my hands, so time to stop thinking about it).
3. It's sunny today, when the weather people had threatened us with rain. As a result, I was able to go for a walk and put a letter in the postbox.

bloodwood

I especially liked the: "(and it's now out of my hands, so time to stop thinking about it)"

gardens

1. Was successful in pushing negative thoughts out of my head!
2. Felt contentment
3. Haven't cried for two days

rdw

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP

1. people who love me for who I am
2. people who make me laugh
3. two dogs who seem to know when I am down and out

bloodwood

1. I called my step mother for a chat to see how she was. She is a very independent 72.
2. I called my mother in law to see how she was. I have the best in-laws you could have.
3. I called my brother to see how he was. He is on a path of rediscovering himself after years of recovery and schizophrenia and I am very proud of him.

Love this thread! :)

1. I checked my e-mail and heard from a cyberspace friend from a forum I once went to - been a long time!
2. I visited this forum and finally realized what it is that I find refreshing with warmth about it - what draws me in
3. I ran into (not literally hehe) an old high school friend's parents at the post office.

Banned

Banned

1. I have the coolest job.
2. My mom takes really good care of me cause she loves me :D
3. My pet pig has been such a joy in my life and others.

GDPR

GDPR

1.) I talked to my new co-worker today and helped him out. I remember what it feels like to be new...
2.)Instead of getting upset with my dogs for jumping up on me when I got home from work(one weighs over 100 lbs), I decided to pet them and give them a snack. I wish everyone was that happy to see me.
3.)I had 2 actual meals today, and ate most of what was on my plate

(will give it a go and try to not evaluate or analyze them - sounds like a plan!)

1) I made a trip to the post office to mail out the last of this past year's school books - had a big smile on my face - got them sold as the upcoming school year is right around the corner!
2) I watched parts of today's Olympics broadcast - the penultimate day of the summer olympics!
3) I listened to the Aaron Neville & Linda Ronstadt duets on the old stereo - their voices always floor me!

:)

Hi everyone - hope you had a nice weekend!

1) it's thundering and pouring outside - I love the rain
2) my extreme vision exercises/stretches went very well today
3) shopping for groceries was swell - and lots of Halloween items are already out, oh nostalgia...

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.