More threads by Banned

rdw

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP
1. Feeling so much better - relaxed and at ease in my own skin again
2. Enjoyed reading my kindle in the sunshine this morning
3. Working on projects around the house and in the yard and making progress!

1. Did an initial practise-run of my presentation (that I'd been putting off because preparing leads to thinking about it which leads to nervousness). It went for only half the length it should've, so now I have a baseline for improvement.
2. Made a reasonable dinner.
3. I might be getting more responsibility at work, which could be good even if it seems daunting.

rdw

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP
1. House projects are all done
2. New kindle is all set up and organized
3. Going to enjoy the rest of my day

MHealthJo

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP
Survived something difficult and the aftermath.
Made three good things/actions come out of it.
Spent a nice time with friends and made a new friend.

1. Got to my personal target with the work I wanted to get done today.
2. Ate a fairly healthy dinner.
3. Day off tomorrow.

saw my girl and my grandchildren today
went for a ride this evening saw a beautiful view of rice lake
saw a little deer right on road in front of me

HBas

Woke up this morning feeling excited over nothing, felt amazing cause I have been crying non stop for so long. Put some make up on and tried to dress up a bit but most importantly ...
Made a date with my son for tonight, taking him to a play area that he really wants to go to and I have been promising for a long time.

Woke up this morning feeling excited over nothing, felt amazing cause I have been crying non stop for so long. Put some make up on and tried to dress up a bit but most importantly ...
Made a date with my son for tonight, taking him to a play area that he really wants to go to and I have been promising for a long time.

Good for you hun hugs

---------- Post Merged at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:38 AM ----------

girl is on her way home
my bros two that are ill came up and fished in my pond they were happy so happy
my twin and ma had tea and coffee with me while they fished

1. Very sick dog is making a slow but steady comeback....
2. Getting a new/better A/C on Tuesday.
3. Relatively cool in the house compared to outside and we're ordering Chinese!!
It's 34 Celsius outside at the moment (but feels like 37 C) and in the house with our busted A/C it is 26 C.... Or 93.2 Fahrenheit (feels like 98.6 with the humidity) outside and about 80 in our house....

GDPR

GDPR
I went to the doctor today(by myself) because I haven't been feeling well.I didn't put it off or question whether I was really sick or not.I started to have a panic attack while sitting in the office,waiting for the Dr.,but I put both feet firmly on the floor,took some deep breaths and was fine.

Afterwards,I went and got my hair cut. I started to feel panicky when the cape was put around my neck,but I was able to calm myself down there too.

I just took the first dose of the antibiotic that was prescribed,without looking up side effects and freaking myself out.

I feel happy,those are pretty major things for me to do.

(YAAAAAY LIT!)

1) Counting down the days until we have a brand new A/C and staying decently cool in the house!

2) Having fun with Bruiser feeling better, and he plays in the kiddie pool to keep cool...

3) David's done all his teaching lessons and now all three of us can hang out for the rest of the day... We've tag-teamed groceries and have planned simple non-stove/oven food for suppers for the next while!

1. Spoke to people to chase up work even when it was difficult for me.
2. Learnt something so I won't repeat a certain mistake.
3. Got takeaway for dinner, which is something I usually avoid for the purpose of avoiding the people at the counter.

went from size 38 down to size 32 wanting to lose more weight
girl stayed with me last night we went shopping together
getting use to staying alone through day time now

adaptive1

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP
Back at home after my trip and glad to be in my own bed again.
Get to see my friends at the festival tomorrow night.
Get to see my baby nephew in the morning.

1) We got our new rescue dog today!!! Sasha was rescued from a Puppy Mill, she was a Puppy Mill Mama and had several litters. She is nearly blind, because she had an untreated eye infection during her time at the puppy mill. She was fostered for several months before we got her. She is amazing! She carries around a squeaky toy so when she walks around she bumps into the wall with the toy instead of her head. What a smart little bean!! She is a brindle French Bulldog... Smaller than our Bruiser boy.

2) Busy getting her used to our dog and the house, and getting our dog and ourselves used to her.

3) She is laid-back and quiet like our male dog, and is a snuggle bunny... Sweet as pie!

SASHA3.jpg Sasha
SASHA and BRUISER.jpg Bruiser and Sasha (and my husband, David)
SASHA2.jpg Sasha
Bruiser.jpg Bruiser

TrustMate

Had success with baking some yummy eclairs
My kitten was especially friendly to me this morning.
Tasting freshly made green tea and looking outside the window was really nice.

1) We got our new rescue dog today!!! Sasha was rescued from a Puppy Mill, she was a Puppy Mill Mama and had several litters. She is nearly blind, because she had an untreated eye infection during her time at the puppy mill. She was fostered for several months before we got her. She is amazing! She carries around a squeaky toy so when she walks around she bumps into the wall with the toy instead of her head. What a smart little bean!! She is a brindle French Bulldog... Smaller than our Bruiser boy.

2) Busy getting her used to our dog and the house, and getting our dog and ourselves used to her.

3) She is laid-back and quiet like our male dog, and is a snuggle bunny... Sweet as pie!

male-bowling-association.gif Sasha
trouble-waking-up-in-the-morning.gif Bruiser and Sasha (and my husband, David)
ODD Tips.JPG Sasha
View attachment DisciplineStrategiesforADHDChildren.pdf Bruiser
She is so lucky to have you hun

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.