More threads by Banned

moving forward i got the position i applied for it starts end of the month trying hard not to be afraid
have my girl here tonight she is not doing well so i am glad she is with me
i am not being impulsive and pulling my mother out of nrsg home yet trying to give her more time to adjust

I have a place to move to.
There's a gecko somewhere near my window.
I recognise that I need help this time even though I can't figure out how/what.

looked after ma for awhile today she like me there with her
got my girl ready for her graduation she was so happy tonight so proud of herself for passing her college course
bought her roses for her graduation she did not expect them made her night

I'm in the new place.
I now only have to catch one bus in the morning.
I AM going to put down the phone and go directly to sleep after posting this.

My job has technical challenges that I didn't expect, which keeps things interesting.
I like the song that's stuck in my head (sure is better than when the song is annoying!).
It's Wednesday... I guess that's good somehow. :p

Got supper ready cooking in slow cooker
having a coffee and acaramel treat give me energy
my girl is coming up tonight spend day with me tomorrow her birthday

HBas

I started exercising with my son, he is overweight so I love knowing he is getting in shape thinking he is supporting me :)

I have a wonderful little house filled with peace and love. Going home feels great.

Had a salad for lunch :)

---------- Post Merged at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:50 AM ----------

Haha ;) Yep, still Tuesday there. GMT + 10 will do that though :p

LOL, I know the feeling!

Spent the day spoiling my daughter on her bday
took care of my twin she is sick in the evening
took care of my mother at nrsg home made sure she was warm and comfortable for night time

Ok time for me now ok will take warm bath try not to let tears come
triggers is less tonight i am good right
time for me to get something warm on to and just breath

---------- Post Merged at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:32 PM ----------

took hot shower
washed my hair
got into very warm pj

1. My leg seems to have recovered from when I injured it last week playing soccer.
2. I successfully managed to cook a soft-boiled egg! (All my previous attempts had ended up hard-boiled... And of course I don't actually own an egg cup so it was a little messy.) Achievement unlocked.
3. It's been a Weird Al music morning.

1. Tried to do 2 things which were somewhat challenging.
2. Made a good berry and banana smoothie this morning (although ratio of frozen berries to other ingredients was a bit large, so it was super thick).
3. About to go for a jog to see if that helps.

1. Booked an appointment with the GP. Even if it turns out to be a completely stupid idea, actually making the booking was a positive.
2. Found something different and more productive to do at work.
3. Made dinner even though my housemate was in the living room. Definite improvement on the previous night.

1. Finally started learning how to make an app (android). I have less than no idea what I'm doing, and it seems like the code just randomly breaks itself, or the development software has a hissy fit and finds errors where none exist, and sometimes fails to actually update the program after saving and re-installing the app, but persistence is key.

2. Stuffing around with the app after prepping for some work stuff actually led to the best night I've had in awhile. Win.

3. Felt alright after my jog this morning - it might be time to reintroduce part of a 2nd lap of the oval.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.