More threads by Banned

GDPR

GDPR
I ran errands and got groceries yesterday,without needing my husband to go along with me. I didn't let the anxiety get the best of me,instead I kept thinking "I can do this,I can do this",and I did do it.

Even though it was a day of very mixed emotions,I made it through the day.

I didn't eat all the cookies in the package for breakfast,I left 3 or 4 of them to eat today.

1) I'm wearing a dress today just because I felt like it, and to get used to what it's like to wear one.
2) Nice sunny weather, but not too hot inside.
3) I finished assembling the V-22 model. Some bits probably should be glued, but I haven't decided if I want to paint it, so I'd better hold off until deciding that.

eva

MVP
I did some homework today and now I've got a really strong thesis for my essay. The rest of it I can easily pop out over the next few days.

I have a short day at work tomorrow.

School almost done for the year.

1. I took a bath. I hadn't showered or bathed in days. I know, gross.
2. I did some cleaning. Haven't been doing that either.
3. Colored Easter eggs. They turned out crappy, but the kids don't care. Made it almost through Easter.

made Easter supper did not burn anything
my son and wife and granddaughter came
my twin and mother came
my granddaughter is doing better

eva

MVP
Had a really nice Easter dinner with boyfriend and family
My brother is home from Cuba today
I'm getting better at shaping and drawing my eyebrows with makeup.

HBas

I have moved house two weeks ago and love every second with my son in our small new house. It is in the country side and I now own ducks and geese and dogs and chickens :) They heal my wounds big time!

My son's Occupational Therapist called me in and asked me what I did cause my son is showing huge change in confidence :) SO Very Happy, She is also so pleased! Made me cry happy tears!

My family is visiting me again and I am seeing my mom every second day in stead of every second week.

my girl passed all her subjects first term overall b average
my one bro is getting house cleaned up he is become so much more independant
mother less confused

eva

MVP
I feel really excited and confident about how my arts and crafts projects are going.

My brother is going to be moving out within the next 6 months or so. I do like him, but it means more space around home for me and parents.

I've got a big stack of great books to go through over the summer.

The weather's nice - slightly cloudy but not raining, and fairly warm.
Went out to get necessary groceries.
Somewhat forcing it to get to three, but I saved money by not buying some stuff I didn't need.

wild asparagus is coming up cooked the first batch of the season so much better then store bought stuff
got through another night
sun is up today

I got a better one for yesterday to replace my 3rd one - had a good time in the city getting dinner and watching the fireworks. :)

For today...
My coworker gave me a lift to AND FROM work today.
As a result, I got home way earlier than usual.
Leftovers for dinner, meaning that I don't have to cook anything ;)

1) I emailed a Toastmasters club to let them know that I'm interested in seeing what it's like (ie. to lock myself into going this week rather than waiting til the day and then finding one of the many excuses I have to go next time, or the time after, or the time after that...).
2) Spent the day at work reading a few reports which was pretty chilled out.
3) Bought my groceries for the week - tomorrow I'll FINALLY be making the kebabs that I've been wanting since last weekend. :D

MHealthJo

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP
It might be slightly outrageous for all three of the following things to be of the same geeky nature; yet it's gleeful. :D :-

My husband bought me a Starship Enterprise. :D Well not just a Starship Enterprise really; the first J J Abrams movie disc sits in the saucer bit of the Enterprise. haha. It has some great special features on the disc too. I don't usually buy movies, but I forgot how fun it is to have the special features.

Also I keep finding cool stuff in a low-cost store that recently opened up nearby. Awhile ago I got him a Star Wars hoodie, and within the big logo, there are scenes from a Star Wars manga, and on one profile of the hood there's a storm trooper head and on the other side is a Darth Vader head. hehe.

Then if that wasn't enough, in the boys' section recently, I found a T-shirt with Vader playing like a board game, with little figurines of all the good guys on a checkerboard. Vader is holding the Han Solo piece - Han's got his little blaster - and Vader is making the sound effects for his little game like a little boy. He's got a speech bubble shouting "PEW PEW!" :glee:

How fortunate that my husband could JUST fit in the largest boys' size.......... and there was only one of that size left..... :)

Last edited:

rdw

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP
1.Beautiful morning
2. Catching up on sleep
3. Feeling better every day

1) Had an Ah-HA! moment a while ago and it's freed me up a lot.
2) Enjoying summer more and relaxing more because of (1)
3) Actually more focused at work and I think my stats are improving because of (1)

1) Went for a bit of a walk when I missed the bus, and successfully made it to a stop on a different bus route in time to catch that bus instead.
2) Tried on some shoes on my own for the first time ever. There's a few things about it that make me uncomfortable, so I did it in a large department store where there wouldn't be anyone coming to help so I could just take my time.
3) Returned to a shop that I'd felt too anxious to properly look in last week. I'd been waiting over 4 years to see a store that sold hockey jerseys. Last week I finally found one, but couldn't deal with the shopkeeper talking to me and being helpful. Today, I returned and got one! :cool:

Banned

Banned
I've had three months of no depression.

My niece is coming to visit me on Monday. I love her so much.

Im getting my car detailed on Friday. It won't be so scary after. I'm super excited about that. Like, seriously excited.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.